Monday, June 2, 2014

11 dishcloths

So I went to Pennsylvania for a week, and while I don't have photographic evidence, I knit 11 dishcloths.  I gave them all to my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law so I wouldn't have to tote them back on the plane.  What would drive someone to knit 11 dishcloths in 5 days?  Actually having downtime, I think.  This was Alek's first visit to Pennsylvania, and everyone wanted to play with him, so I kind of checked out and found myself with idle hands and my mom's leftover cotton yarn.

We had a very busy week: two towns, lots of extended family, power wheels, and trains!


Alek was very well behaved, them proceeded to turn into a monster when we got home.  I think he's a little angry to lose the constant attention of doting grandparents, aunts, and uncles.  Today he told me to go to work, and when I told him I couldn't because I don't have a job, he told me to get a job.  I think I need another rest...

No comments: