Friday, June 29, 2012

Paper and pen


I'm trying to break my writer's block the old-fashioned way, on paper.  Mike got me this journal and I've been writing a bit each day.  I've just been so overwhelmed with demands at work, taking care of the kiddo, dealing with a crazy heat wave, and almost getting evacuated for a nearby fire (don't worry, all is well now), that I haven't been able to do much clear thinking.  It helps to physically write some stuff down, get it out of my head. 

I'll post again soon with pictures of my brother and his lovely WIFE (how can my baby brother be married???) with the blanket I made for their wedding present.    

Until then, blank pages beckon.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'm glad you're writing again. I know you enjoy it - and you're so good at it too. I think we still have your childhood journal - I think you were 8 or 9. You only kept it for a short time, but even then you had a flair for the written word!