Friday, June 8, 2012

I got nothin'

I haven't posted in over a week, and I still can't think of anything to write.  It used to be a lot easier when I recorded all my workouts because it gave me a place to start writing.  But I've been better off not analyzing my training so much.

Lately I've been really tired - allergies plus work plus training hard plus keeping up with an increasingly mobile kid.  I don't really know where I want to go with the blog right now.  I'm not sure who's reading it.  I'm not sure why I'm writing it.  (Or more accurately, not writing it.)  It used to be a way to connect with people, but that hasn't been the case since there was a link to my site on the Flatirons site.  That was taken down a long time ago.  And I can't ask my new gym to put up a link since I don't write about training so much anymore.

I want to write about nutrition, but the people I most care about getting the message are completely closed off to it so it seems futile.  I'm still knitting a lot, but my creativity goes in bursts, and I'm not sure I have any projects that are blog worthy.  I don't want to turn this into a mommy blog - I worry about the privacy issues, and besides, there are plenty of those already.  And I always like posting links, but I'm not sure anyone cares about what links I think are cool. 

I may just take a little vacation from the blog.  A month, 2 months, not sure.  Maybe I can come back to it refreshed and full of rants and ideas.

1 comment:

ldm said...

i quite like your blog, amy -- always neat links, and ever since reading your recipe for meatballs, i now swear by poaching the