- Finished prayer shawl
- Finished BIG gift for certain person who is getting married soon
- Finished baby booties for family friend
- Finally got a regular nanny/sitter schedule for the kiddo so I can get into the office more
Things I'm procrastinating:
- Mail all that knitting to the appropriate people. I HATE the post office. They always yell at me.
- Schedule a haircut. Why does this always get away from me?
- Go to Costco. I don't hate it as much as the post office, but it takes longer and I always feel like cattle at the stockyards when I'm there.
- Get a whole bunch of work done. Maybe getting in to the office will help this.
- Learn how to run. Seriously, I just suck at running and I feel a little part of me die every time there's a WOD with running. Today is Helen. Time to learn.