I also decided to up my gym membership to unlimited. I really liked having the option to go in and work on my own, but I wouldn't want to waste one of my 3 days on that. It's only a little more money, should be worth it.
I made progress on a few things that I wrote about last week. I:
- made an appointment for a haircut
- scheduled the eye doctor
- did some organization on my home office
- read a book (the third in the Hunger Games trilogy, and it was draining)
- I didn't get outside much this weekend, but I took a walk this morning
- and I'm writing a blog post!
Today is my first day trying out the new feeding/nap schedule. So far the little guy is not a big fan, but I did get him to settle down for quiet time in the crib, if not sleeping.
I'm making good progress on my current big knitting project - more than halfway now. I'm kind of itching to work on something else, but I really want to knock this out first.
I guess this post is kind of random. Oh well, I'll end with some photos from the walk I took this morning.