Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Front page

A pic from the meet.  I made the front page today!  

Today we did rope climbs.  I really wanted to learn how to do rope climbs, never had any instruction on it before.  I always assumed I was too weak, but there is some technique to it, and I seemed to catch on even though I only made it halfway up the rope, so maybe there is hope for me yet.

Was up late last night working on a proposal.  It's been a while since I burned the midnight oil on a project.  Definitely feel like I'm balancing a lot of things right now but I know this stuff goes in waves. But it looks like it's going to be another late night because I have to rewrite the whole thing.  Ugh.



2 comments:

Vinnie said...

I did my first rope climb ever last week. I always assumed that I would be too weak (or too fat) to do it. Like since elementary school I had that mentality. But I too finally found a gym where we worked on the technique of it and found myself at the top in no time. Getting down's the scary part though.

Valerie said...

Rope climbs are on my goals list. Congrats! I can't wait to be on your end of the rope!