Oly class: skill work on snatch
I worked on dropping into a squat snatch and got up to 65#. I've spent the last year only doing power snatch, so it's time to learn how to get under the bar again. Ryan is going to hold me to it!
The mover is coming to do an estimate today, and we may be moved as soon as Saturday. If there's not too much snow for the truck to get through. Lots of packing to do!
- How to organize your kitchen pantry from Unclutterer
- Realistic Duct Tape Roses via Craftzine
- Recipe: Chocolate Filled Raspberries via Craftzine (with extra dark chocolate!)
- Boobie beanie for breastfeeding via Knithacker (love this but Alek would never forgive me)
- Baby takes a trip from Things Organized Neatly
- Winter Survival Guide from Things Organized Neatly (sub out potato whiskey to make it gluten free):