- Getting a Degree: Less Rigor, More Value from Economix at the NY Times
- All 123 Cars Being Liquidated From Saab’s Museum from Jalopnik
- A tale of two espresso machines from The Endeavor
- Do you have a grain brain? from Dr. Jack Kruse (the comments on this one are worth reading too)
- An interesting interview with designer Jean Moss from Zeneedle. Jean is a synesthete, so her take on combining colors is fascinating!
- Primal Kitchen: Getting Buy-In for Real Food Lunches from Paleo Parents
- I disapprove of beer, but anyone who went to college in Pennsylvania has to be excited that Yuengling Is Now America's Largest Brewer (from The Consumerist)
- Inhumanity from Unhappy Hipsters
Also, today Alek is 4 months old! He is celebrating by snuggling with his stuffed bunny and whining. We are also listening to Sirius Jam On while I try to write a proposal I know nothing about. He does not like the Disco Biscuits but I do.
I love being a mom. Today he passed out after eating and then smiled in his sleep. And I went from a sarcastic, educated adult to a sappy, cooing idiot. Awww. Really, even though he has his moments (screaming meltdowns), he's a great kiddo, very enjoyable.
You're getting so big, baby boy! Happy 4 months!