Monday, January 23, 2012

Infinity scarf

Made some progress on my infinity scarf:


Mike competed in the Mile High Sprints on Saturday, got a new PR on the 500 m.  I had hoped to compete in these too but I just didn't feel ready, in shape, or motivated.  I guess it's not weird that I don't feel like competing in athletic events 4 months post-partum, but it surprises me anyway.  Oh well.  I need to get back in the gym, it bums me out to be so sedentary.  But I don't want to risk messing up my back, so I still have another week off.

I don't know if I want to keep doing CrossFit.  I just don't care about it the way I used to.  I feel like a failure.  I got kicked out of my gym.  I lost my friends.  I lost my fitness.  I haven't been successful at making friends at the new place.  Then I got hurt.  Gah.  I could change the name of the blog to KnitLazy I guess.

1 comment:

Bluescaptain Joe said...

you wanna talk, you just give me a call. i'm your little brother -- i pretty much have to listen to you.