Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Etsy shop

I hope everyone had a nice holiday.  Mine was relaxing, we just stayed home and hung out with the kiddo.

Now for some news: 


I've been talking about it forever, but I finally followed through - I have an Etsy store!  Check it out: Gina Santari Handknits

(Note: Gina Santari is me, it's like a pen name.  Just wanted to separate the knitting stuff from my professional life, so I didn't want to use my real name.)


I only have a few things listed so far, but I have plans to make and post more soon.  If you know anyone looking for a special handknit gift, send them my way!  I only have baby stuff on there now, but I may expand beyond that, and I'm also open to doing custom orders. 


1 comment:

Alex said...

Amy, I'm going to your store asap, ive lost the ties to Finns booties ( they still fit) maybe you can custom make another pair!