I haven't done one of these in forever, but this one is a good one.
10 Things For Which I'm Thankful
- My baby boy. It's not easy being a new mom, but I'm grateful every day.
- My husband, for being such a rock and turning out to be a kind and patient daddy.
- My job, for letting me work from home.
- The friends who stuck by me and supported me during a tough year.
- My parents for being good grandparents, and my brother, who will be an awesome uncle.
- A new place to train. It means a lot to me to have a community, an outlet, and a place to work towards my goals.
- Colorado. I love living here. It's beautiful and exciting and truly is my home.
- Good health, and the knowledge of how to stay healthy.
- Financial stability. I'm at a point in my life where I can afford to plan fun things and not sweat the small stuff.
- A day off!