Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


I haven't done one of these in forever, but this one is a good one.

10 Things For Which I'm Thankful
  1. My baby boy.  It's not easy being a new mom, but I'm grateful every day. 
  2. My husband, for being such a rock and turning out to be a kind and patient daddy.
  3. My job, for letting me work from home.  
  4. The friends who stuck by me and supported me during a tough year.
  5. My parents for being good grandparents, and my brother, who will be an awesome uncle. 
  6. A new place to train.  It means a lot to me to have a community, an outlet, and a place to work towards my goals.
  7. Colorado.  I love living here.  It's beautiful and exciting and truly is my home.
  8. Good health, and the knowledge of how to stay healthy.
  9. Financial stability.  I'm at a point in my life where I can afford to plan fun things and not sweat the small stuff.
  10. A day off!  




2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm thankful for my daughter and her wonderful little family. I'm so glad that your difficult year is ending on a positive note - Alek is more than positive, he's the best baby ever.

Blogger said...

There's an exciting new opportunity that is now available online.

Large companies are paying average people for simply sharing their opinions!

You can get up to $75 per survey!

This is open to anybody in the world!