Friday, September 9, 2011

New socks, no baby

Yarnbombing spotted in downtown Boulder.

Update: no baby yet.  I did knit some socks though.

I know I've been absent.  I'm taking a communication break.  Being very pregnant (and now, past my due date) is extremely tiring and stressful.  I'm fine/healthy, but frustrated and pretty much everything sets me off.  I've found it's been much better to be offline - not checking email, not IMing, not blogging, not talking on the phone.  If you haven't heard from me, that's why.  I promise I'll go back online after the baby arrives.  But for now, just pretend I'm on a deserted island with no internet connection.  And lots of sock yarn.  Oh, and pretend someone did this post for me. 

A few links for you:
Going back offline now...when I'm back there will be a new little person in the world.  Come on, kiddo! 

1 comment:

Bluescaptain Joe said...

fetuses and babies are very inconsiderate.

and i'm just saying that Joe is a really awesome name for a boy to grow up with.

*hug*