Mike told me today that he only follows SOME of the links I post. Shocking, huh? Thought he'd be hanging on my every interest. My only criteria for posting links is that they have to be things I find interesting. So I'm wondering if other people find my links interesting. Sometimes I just put them there as a bookmark for myself, but I do try to pick a variety and share with you the best of what I'm reading. Well, here's today's selection, which includes a cute kitty sitting on pillows, a post about breastfeeding, a story about China's economy, a recipe, and of course an octopus craft project.
- Feeding your baby: you only know what you have been told from primalmeded
- China's Hypergrowth Fueled By Building Giant Cities No One Lives In from The Consumerist
- Selling Lamb Chops and a Summer Mint Pesto Recipe from Getting Stitched on the Farm
- Handpainted Octopus Shower Curtain via Craftzine
- Linen Stacking Pillows from The Purl Bee: