Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bear cubs

Yesterday I saw a mama bear and her two cubs on the drive home. Baby bears are ADORABLE. One was peeking around a tree at us, so curious! Don't worry, Mike and I stayed in the truck, and I won't be going for any long walks by myself today. I wish I'd gotten a picture, but I couldn't take my eyes off them to grab my phone.

I know I said I wasn't going to post every workout, but each one feels like such an accomplishment these days, I want to write them down.

Yesterday's workout:

2 rounds of:

20 KB deadlifts 24kg
20 pull-downs 50#
20 knee raises
20 incline ring push-ups

Maybe in a couple of months I'll redo this as regular deadlifts, pull-ups, toes to bar, and regular push-ups, for time. Could be a good one.

I keep thinking that maybe the baby is dropping, then I feel feet in my ribs. I don't know if the birth is getting close or still quite a ways off. I'm struggling most with the difficulty breathing. It will definitely help if he drops. Drop, drop, drop.

1 comment:

Jane said...

"Drop, baby, drop!" - kind of like "Run, Forest, run!" Hang in there.