15 each of good mornings, back squats, overhead squats, hang power snatch with the light bar
KB deadlift 10-10-10-10-10
3 sets of 10 each arm at 8kg
3 sets of 5 each arm at 12 kg
double KB press
5X5 with 8 kg KBs
ring push-ups (with incline!) 2 sets of 10
I'm not blogging every workout, but I do want to continue to describe some workouts here and there for an example of what I'm doing at different stages of pregnancy. For the record, I'm almost 33 weeks (about 7.5 months). Weights are getting very light. This took about half an hour including some breaks. I felt good during and after.
People are definitely staring at me in the weight room now. You don't see many visibly pregnant women lifting I guess. Or maybe it was my fashion choice that drew attention. I wore a pink Nike tank top that, when stretched over my stomach, made me look like a bubble gum bubble. I like pink, but maybe I shouldn't be wearing it at this point!
- A Teaching Moment on Numeracy from Freakonomics
- The Simple Meal from Unclutterer
- 16 printable party invitations (free!) via How About Orange
- When it's okay to "like" your own status from Graph Jam
- Some camera-friendly baby ducks from This Animal is Awesome: