Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Workout at 33 weeks

Yesterday's workout

Warm-up:
15 each of good mornings, back squats, overhead squats, hang power snatch with the light bar

KB deadlift 10-10-10-10-10
20-24-32-24-20 kg

KB clean
3 sets of 10 each arm at 8kg
3 sets of 5 each arm at 12 kg

double KB press
5X5 with 8 kg KBs

ring push-ups (with incline!) 2 sets of 10

I'm not blogging every workout, but I do want to continue to describe some workouts here and there for an example of what I'm doing at different stages of pregnancy. For the record, I'm almost 33 weeks (about 7.5 months). Weights are getting very light. This took about half an hour including some breaks. I felt good during and after.

People are definitely staring at me in the weight room now. You don't see many visibly pregnant women lifting I guess. Or maybe it was my fashion choice that drew attention. I wore a pink Nike tank top that, when stretched over my stomach, made me look like a bubble gum bubble. I like pink, but maybe I shouldn't be wearing it at this point!

Links

1 comment:

Bluescaptain Joe said...

maybe it's just me, but i think you should ONLY wear pink tank tops. especially to work.