I actually got a fair amount done, in between the uncontrolled weeping over songs, headlines, weather, etc. (Tip: do not listen to your Emmylou Harris Pandora station when pregnancy hormones are rendering you an emotional basketcase.)
Other than getting actual work done (I did!) and dealing with the intermittent crying jags, the day went something like this:
Meatballs (recipe here).
I'll end with some links. Have a fun holiday weekend!
- Would You Pay Me to Mock You? from Drywall. Warning: lots of foul language, sarcasm, and CrossFit inside jokes.
- Cows Live Off The Fat Of The Land from Not Always Right. They're mocking him, but the dude was just looking for heavy cream, which WOULD be healthier!
- I like this gazillion pockets trench coat reviewed on Unclutterer.
- Pretty free printable thank-you notes via How About Orange.
- Plastic Animals For Communication via Craftzine. I would like to transition all my professional communications to plastic animals - so long, email! How about this for my inbox?