On Saturday morning we got the crib assembled. I found that print on Etsy - getting a frame for it today. Gotta show the kid that his parents are cool, right? The log cabin blanket makes me so happy. A nice mix of homemade and modern and I love the colors. I'm very proud of it.
In knitting news, I did finally sew some buttons on the Baby Surprise Jacket, so it's finished! Along with one of the two cotton MDK kimonos. I'll try to remember to get a picture. I'm in finishing mode right now - lots of projects that just need a little attention and they'll be ready to go in the drawer to await their small model's arrival.
- It's All Caffeine to Me from Graph Jam
- Soylovers (or, why my kid will not eat soy) from Hunt Gather Love
- Obligation Clutter from 365 Less Things
- Knitting Knit Octopus via Craftzine
- I KNOW I had these "fashion plates" spotted on Wee Wonderfuls (NOTE: I disapprove of the vegan cookbooks, but approve of the Legos and the embroidery.)
- Pee Wee Herman Embroidered Pillow via Craftzine: