Friday, June 24, 2011

Zombie

I can't think of anything to write about. I'm kind of a zombie today. I sat at the kitchen table for about 10 minutes after breakfast, just staring at my almost empty coffee cup. And I totally forgot to pack a lunch so I'll have to make an emergency run to Whole Foods. I'm hoping some brain cells kick into gear soon.

Knitting

In more productive news, I've almost finished the Retro Redux Shrug from Lace Style (Ravelry link) - I should finish it up tonight and get a photo shoot this weekend. Along with all the baby knitting, my plan is to knit a bunch of shrugs because they are pretty flexible with regard to fit. Also, they're not too hot for summer, and they don't require a sweater quantity of yarn, so I can use up some stash. This one was a little fancier/more structured than most shrugs and it still wasn't that hard. I think this pattern plus another couple of patterns I have on deck will give me a useful general recipe for designing my own too.

Friday Links

No comments: