Not much else to write today. I'm trying to get stuff done at work so I can reward myself with a little Amycation next week. This weekend is the Estes Park Wool Market, which will be a nice kickoff to Amycation. If you want to go hang out with some sheep and goats and alpacas and llamas and gawk at ridiculous amounts of yarn and fiber, let me know. Otherwise I will drag Mike with me.
- Discussion on sun exposure for infants on Paleo Hacks
- 100,000 dollars on the wall via the Consumerist
- Luggage handle hack via Knithacker
- Slouchy hipster hat pattern from Crazy Aunt Purl
- Bike owl is watching you! via Jalopnik: