Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blah

Ugh, I'm struggling today. I wanted to post a happy post, but I'm just feeling blah. Didn't even feel like taking a picture of anything.

I've been really uncomfortable lately - not sure if it's Braxton Hicks contractions or just expansion and stretching. Or both. But it feels weird, and it wears me out, and it makes sitting at my desk for hours on end a special kind of torture. I'm trying to feel motivated at work, I even have something semi-interesting to work on. But I'm uncomfortable and cranky and I feel more like a surly teenager refusing to do homework. Even my workout today was blah and that's usually a high point. I walked out of class early because I just couldn't face any more reps.

I'm stressed out about my house not selling. I want a vacation but I know I shouldn't spend the money. I miss seeing friends on a regular basis and I miss my old workout schedule. I have no energy and no focus and I feel like a loser. I'm tired of defending my health/medical/nutrition choices and having everyone think I'm stupid or crazy. And I know all of this feels worse because I just don't handle the high hormone level very well and I get down in the dumps. And at the same time, I feel guilty for feeling bad because after so many years of waiting, I finally have this wonderful thing happening, just a little more than 3 months away now, and I should be overwhelmingly happy.

I guess I'm just venting. If you have a blog, you get to vent. Even if it's just into the void of the internet.

I'll shut up now and give you some links that I found interesting.

Links

1 comment: