Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Accidental nap

Birthday flowers from my parents

I had a nice birthday - not too exciting of a day - workout, work, and grocery shopping - but Mike and I did celebrate with dinner at Bombay Bistro. We feasted on some delicious curries. When you don't fill up on naan or rice, you can put away a lot of curry. We went through four full-size main dishes for the two of us! Then we went home, I put away some groceries, and I immediately fell asleep on the couch for an hour. When I woke up, Mike was watching nutrition lectures on the internet and it was after ten. So we fed the bunnies and went to bed. What can I say, we lead a pretty wild life.

I'm feeling another accidental nap coming on, but I can't do it, have to at least try to get some work done. At least I have strength class at noon - that should wake me up a bit.

Links

No comments: