Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm doing today

What I'm doing today
  1. Making a usability questionnaire. Sure, there are a bunch of them out there, but of course I'm arrogant and think I can do better. My favorite part is making it look all official and form-like. I'm probably in the wrong field if I care more about aesthetics than content, but there you have it. I also enjoy gathering and analyzing data from questionnaires, I love how the answers tell a story. Nerd? Yes, I am.
  2. Daydreaming about an ice cream binge and a long nap. Seeing as I'm lactose intolerant and at work, neither of these are going to happen. But I'm starting to have thoughts about buying an ice cream maker and making my own coconut milk ice cream. (The stuff in the stores is way high in fructose, unfortunately.) Hmm. If I do I will definitely write about the results.
  3. Wondering if I feel the baby moving. YES. I definitely do. I think it's doing kickboxing in there. Such a strange feeling. Why do I keep picturing the scene from Alien? Yikes. (I'll come clean, I am actually picturing the Spaceballs parody of the scene from Alien.)
Links

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Researches PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

This means that you actually burn fat by eating coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!