I have quite a few links to share today:
- Twin Lessons: Have more kids. Pay less attention to them. from the Wall Street Journal
- Simple Life food blog from a local Boulderite (and friend of a friend). Not Paleo, but very real-food based and not hard to convert many of the recipes to Paleo-friendly. I want to try the tortilla soup with heavy cream in place of the tortillas.
- Jousting with The Atlantic from Kurt Harris (formerly PaNu, now Archevore)
- Measuring tape stilettos via Craftzine
- Rainbow entrelac via Knit Hacker
- Super Mario papercraft via Craftzine
- Kitty derails train via This Animal is Awesome: