Today's workout was like an extended CrossFit metcon workout instead of a strength class. I didn't catch my time, I think it was between 5 and 6 minutes a round.
4 rounds of:
25 kettlebell swings (16/12 kg)
20 goblet squats (16/12 kg)
15 clean and (push) press each arm (12/8 kg)
10 jumping pull-ups (on the rings)
I did the first round with the first weight and the remaining rounds with the second weight because the first round went too slow. Definitely got an endorphin high - I've missed that a bit since I've been sticking to strength work and avoiding metcons. But while it was fun, I'm glad to be on a strength bias right now.
- Check out the list of presenters at the Ancestral Health Symposium (to be held at UCLA this summer). A veritable who's who list. Lots of people I've read and a few I still need to read. Wish I could get work to pay for me to go to this! But as passionate as I am about nutrition, it is not my day job.
- Sure, I'll get an electric car, if it's a luxury car! Here's the Rolls Royce electric car (via The Consumerist), priced at $1.6 million. That's more money than Dr. Evil asked for.
- 50 DIY Kindle covers
- Knit sausage in progress via Knithacker (thanks for the link, Julie!)
- Tiny quilled art via Craftzine
- Moving: How to pack your home from Unclutterer (great advice, now someone buy my house so I can move efficiently!)