Food and nutrition links
- Gout: The Missing Chapter from Good Calories, Bad Calories via Tim Ferris' blog. Detailed, but interesting. I was talking with a coworker today about her husband's gout and how eliminating high-purine foods has helped but not cured it. I had to do a little searching, and it all comes down to fructose...
- The great pizza experiment from Stuff I Make My Husband (thanks for the link, Julie!)
- Diabetes: Better than hedge funds from Heart Scan Blog
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle coffee cup cozy pattern (Ravelry link)
- Lego brick doorstop pattern (Ravelry link)
- Oscar's lego quilt from Wee Wonderfuls:
- Funny story about Ed Begley, Jr. from Crazy Aunt Purl (she had me howling again)
- When I was your age from Graph Jam
- Polyester Tigers from Not Always Right
Treat time at my house
Got any treats?
No? How about back here?
How about you? Ugh, never mind.
Fine, I will double the cute.
Yum! We love you best, Mike!