Monday, January 3, 2011

What I did over the holidays

What I did over the holidays
  1. Visited family in Pennsylvania.
  2. Worked (in the office and remotely, because I don't get much vacation and didn't want to burn it)
  3. Sat by the woodstove and got some R and R (so did the bunnies):
  4. Started at a new gym: the Alpine Training Center (shock: it's not CrossFit)

New Year's Intentions

I heard the term New Year's intentions used in place of resolutions, and I liked that. So this year I have some intentions. I won't get into the details, but they are a kinder, gentler sort of goal than I'm used to. Things like smiling more, taking more risks, finding time to connect with people, taking things slower, being more in the moment, finding my creativity.

In 2010 I faced a lot of difficulties and found some strengths I didn't know I had. I hope that 2011 brings great joy and new challenges.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I am sorry, is that one workout or five?