Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday in pictures

I know I haven't posted much lately. Not feeling up to it, for the most part, but I'm sure my blogging mojo will come back. Just so you don't think I've completely abandoned you, dear readers, here are some images I'm finding inspiring.

I'm taken with oranges and yellows lately, so I love this color scheme for the courthouse steps log cabin pattern (from the Purl Bee):

This picture is calming and pleasing (from Things Organized Neatly):

If this sweet bunny can play chess, surely I can learn (from Disapproving Rabbits):

I'm working out regularly, but I'm still a little gun-shy about writing about it. Taking some general fitness/strength classes at the Boulder Rock Club and really enjoying them. Actually, I'm not sure I could write up what we did today, it was so complicated! But a great workout, really got a good sweat going and felt great afterwards.

I'm also knitting, but not finishing anything. Ugh! Need to make some progress and actually get something off the needles.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be well below zero, so I may stay home and get some of that knitting done in front of a nice warm fire. But I want to come in for the strength class...I'll play it by ear.

No comments: