Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

I don't have much to say today. I'm pretty worn out. I'll take the holiday weekend (and possibly next week) off from blogging, because as much as I love writing, I need a rest/reset. The only hard work I'll be doing is playing in the snow and getting ready for my trip to see my family.

I just want to wish everyone a merry Christmas/happy holiday/nice long weekend, and thanks again for reading. I have some changes coming in the new year and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you. May the goodwill of the season inspire you to be a little happier, a little kinder, a little more generous, and a little more at peace.

I'll leave you with some pretty pictures that make me smile.

Glittery bells from Wee Wonderfuls


Tiny coffee cup necklace from SimplyChacha on Etsy


Checkmate dish from Sigmosaics on Etsy


A festive bunny from Disapproving Rabbits

No comments: