Monday, December 20, 2010

Keeping it simple

Keeping it simple today with photos of knitting and bunnies.

Yesterday I finished a gift (not posting, sorry Joe!) and started my last gift of the 2010 holiday season, for my other future sister in law. I am loving this pattern - it can be hard to find something that works for variegated yarn. The cast-on edge looks a little wonky, but it will block out fine.

Here is Greta with some of her architectural work, an exaggerated archway for the summer condo. My pets are so talented.

And here is Dirk enjoying a treat after breakfast. He was very wary of the photographer. Oh, and did you know bunnies can snore? This one does, when he's really zonked out. Awww.

Links

1 comment:

sj said...

Hey girl! I've been following your blog since my hubby found it for me about a month or so ago. I'm also a fellow knitting Crossfitter and am actually using that WWII hat pattern for brothers for Christmas. Keep it up. And best wishes for whatever it is you're working through in life right now. :)