Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday cheer


I treated myself with a trip to the craft store today. Got some festive ribbon, some new lights for the tree (the old ones stopped working), some cotton yarn for washcloths, and a little holiday decoration (fake mini-poinsettias) for my office. I also got some colored pencils with one of those 40% off one item coupons and a little sketchpad so that I can start sketching out my knitting ideas. I'm forever making lists, but sometimes it's hard to describe what I want to make in words. I'm thinking of starting an Etsy store after the holidays, so hopefully this will help me brainstorm what to make.

No workout yet, it's another evening one. Then tomorrow is Friday climbing, plus the office holiday party, which I need to skip out of early because an old friend is coming into town and a few of us are meeting her for dinner. Saturday is team weightlifting practice, and I'm also hoping to get in some snowboarding this weekend, so it's going to be a busy next couple of days!

No comments: