Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Break

I'm going to be taking a little break from the blog. In the last two years, I have written 579 posts. That kind of blows my mind. The blog has been an important outlet for me, but I'm hitting some bumps in the road right now, with my training and my personal life. So I just don't think I can keep writing up my workouts every day. It takes a lot of energy, and it focuses me in a way that is not really helpful right now. I will come back to it, when the time is right.

I'll leave you with this link, which talks about personal filters. In a way, that's what I'm doing right now. As always, thank you for reading, thank you for being there, and hopefully I won't be absent too long.

1 comment:

makethetime said...

Totally understand! I wish it weren't so, but I hope this is a good step for you. I do hope you'll turn up more on Ravelry.