Friday, November 12, 2010

Working from home Friday

I like working from home on Fridays. I don't do it all the time, but today seemed like a good day for it, since I want to get nice and relaxed before the meet tomorrow.

Plus, working at home affords me special opportunities. I can get a little laundry done, throw a roast in the crockpot, spend some quality time with the bunnies, work on a new secret knitting project:

and be unreasonably entertained by big trucks that are surprised to reach the end of the road and can't figure out how to turn around:

A few goofy Friday links:
Have a great weekend! I hope to have some new PRs to report on Monday!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I made $20 for a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So big companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.