Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weightlifting Meet: Photos


Today's WOD:

Thrusters 3-3-3-3-3

55-65-75-80-85

then

21-15-9 reps for time of:
Row- calories
Push jerk 55#

My time: 7:15. Not going to waste any time writing about this, I'll get to the good stuff.

The Halloween weightlifting meet was a lot of fun. Great/creative/hilarious costumes. Okay, I know you want to see some more pictures of the competition. Here you go.

In order of appearance:
Mr. Peepers (old SNL reference)
Velma from Scooby Doo
Dr. Seuss's Thing 1
An authentic cheerleader
Batgirl
A fake cheerleeader (making a PR!)
A devil
An Incredible (Elastagirl, I think)
Jesus
Chuck Norris
Thing 2
Captain Kettlebell
Elliot from ET
Popeye
A quite fabulous pimp


1 comment:

primalpainter said...

Nice Amy. I love the swoosh of Leslie's cape as she gets under the bar. :)