Friday, November 19, 2010

Climbing: not even close to a rest day!

Snuggly naptime under the kitchen table. A bunny's life sure is a hard one.

Today's WOD:

Climb until your forearms are throbbing and you feel dizzy. My time: about an hour and a half.

Whew! Long, tough week. Three very tough WODs, a little weightlifting, a snowboarding day, and a climbing day. Someone called me an exercisaholic today. Perhaps, but I had a lot of fun this week. And I'm taking it easy for the weekend. Tomorrow Mike is competing in the Turkey Challenge at MBS, and I'm volunteering for the event. Should be a fun day, and it's kind of a relief for once to not be one of the crazy ones competing!

The rest of the weekend I'll focus on getting the house clean, doing some knitting, and getting things organized for our upcoming trip to Napa. Can't wait to try out some yummy wines and hike/wander some pretty countryside.

Links

No comments: