Thursday, September 9, 2010

Still not home

I'm still not home, but the good news is that home is still there. Looks like the fire didn't make it to my house and it's safe now. But the roads are still closed, so Mike and the bunnies and I are still squatting (not the fun kind with weights but the staying at people's houses kind). Probably another two nights at least. Fingers crossed that we can get home Saturday.

In the meantime, I've been doing some comfort knitting (ballband dishcloths) and trying to get a little writing done for work. And not working out. Tried that on Tuesday and my head (and heart) weren't in it. I did have a dream about overhead squats last night, so that's probably a sign that I should get back to the gym before too long.

Some fun links to ease the stress

2 comments:

claudia said...

I am sending you all the keep-fire-away-from-house karma I've got.

Get thee back to the gym.

primalpainter said...

So glad to hear your house is safe. Let's hope they get that fire contained soon! I'll bet you're anxious to get back home.

See you at the gym soon! And, that Coffee Venndor is absolutely brilliant.