5 rounds for time of:
7 HSPU OR 14 push-ups
7 thrusters 55#
7 deadlifts 105#
7 KB swings 16kg
My time: 30:00. I'm just glad I finished it. Everything is sore from Monday's workout, especially push-up and pull-up muscles, so those took forever. Did my first round with not-great HSPU then switched to push-ups for the rest. Also threw three extra pull-ups into round 3 because I got confused on the order.
This was grueling. I did too much stopping, wish I could have kept moving better, but there was a lot of muscle failure. I came very close to quitting at the beginning of round 4, but I knew I would be disappointed in myself if I didn't finish, so I jumped back in. It's a good lesson:
It doesn't matter who's cheering for you, what the workout is, how sore or tired you are - whether or not you finish is really just up to you.Also, I got to work out with my buddy JRap today! Missed you!!
There is knitting happening, but I'm working on a super secret project which can't be revealed just yet. So stay tuned for that.
I have some good links for you today! Happy reading/watching!
- Julie's Ten on Tuesday: Favorite Artists - go educate yourself; I learned a lot!
- MobilityWod - interesting stuff here that we've been incorporating into our warm-ups
- I (heart) my supraspinatus from Whole Nine - why SDHP is a bad idea
- Paleo in space from Robb Wolf
- CNC routed ripple shelf via Craftzine: