Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Running, swings, and burpees

I got new sunglasses!

First upgrade in high-end shades in 4 or 5 years, so I was due! They're from Zeal Optics, which is right next door to the gym and a sponsor. I love my new specs! They're the Sustain model in creme brulee. They're cute, fit well, and have high- quality polarized lenses. Highly recommended.

Today's WOD:

For time:

Run 800 meters
30 double KB swings 12kg
30 burpees
Run 400 meters
20 double KB swings
20 burpees
Run 200 meters
10 double KB swings
10 burpees

My time: 16:20. Went okay, didn't get a stitch on the run and didn't break up the swings at all. I did stop too much on the burpees. But I had a VERY hard time catching my breath afterward, so I know I went hard. We also did 2:00 of double unders again today, and I got 70, a little better than yesterday. Also got 23 in a row, my best run yet.

Links

1 comment:

Jane said...

You should send that cross stitch link to Aunt Mary!