Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Two WODs


Yesterday's WOD:

Max reps deadhang pull-ups, 3 attempts:

3-2-1 (actually more like 3-2.5-1.75)

then

Three 5:00 rounds:

Run 200
Then AMRAP of:
3 squat snatches 55#
6 burpees
9 stick jumps 20"

1:00 rest between rounds

I got 2 and some change on each round, for a total of 6 completed rounds.

rest 3:00 then sprint 400m (that part was a surprise!)

Today's WOD:

6X3 push press @ 85#

then

3 rounds for time of:

10 pull-ups
20 Stick Jumps 16"
30 KB swings 16kg

My time: 10:24. That was so much harder than I thought it would be. My stick jumps were awkward and painful. Jumping of any kind is my nemesis! Gotta keep working on it. But it was a good workout. Unfortunately I was the only one who showed up for the 9:30 class, so it was lonely! Looking forward to a more social workout tomorrow night.

Links

1 comment:

primalpainter said...

Bunneh is in ur kooler, disapprovin ur parsliez.

Nice workouts! They both look hard to me. I'd say see you tomorrow, but I'm going to the noon class. Have a good one!