Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thrusters and double unders

Today's WOD:

21 thrusters 40#
21 double unders
15 thrusters
15 double unders
15 thrusters
15 double unders
15 thrusters
15 double unders
15 thrusters
15 double unders
(total of 5 rounds)

My time: 12:14. I planned to do all five rounds with 21 reps of each, which I did the first round, but then I scaled it to 15 reps for the next four rounds. Kind of a bummer to have to scale it so much. I know I could have finished it with 21 but not sure how long it would have taken for those extra 24 thrusters and 24 double unders. I wish I hadn't scaled the reps. I guess I'll just go extra hard tomorrow to make up for it.

CrossFit Games

Today a bunch of my favorite people head to LA to participate in the Affiliate Competition for the World CrossFit Games. Good luck everyone, and have a wonderful time!

Links
Piecing a quilt sounds like fun to me, but I've always been scared off by the finishing, especially since if it didn't work out, I'd be stuck with an unusable quilt top. But this changes all that...

No comments: