10 Things You Like About Where You Live
- The view. See above.
- The smell of pine trees.
- The big Colorado sky - I never feel closed in like I do out East.
- The 300+ days of sunshine a year.
- The laid-back attitude of the West.
- The abundance of amazing hiking and other outdoor activities.
- Enthusiasm for playing outside is considered normal.
- Plenty of culture nearby, including great restaurants.
- It's dry without being a desert. I love a dry climate!
- Boulder is an open-minded and generally accepting place.
2:00 of double unders (13 misses)
2:00 of double unders (12 misses)
AMRAP in 12:00 of:
KB snatch 10 reps each arm 12 kg
Sprint to the end of the building and back (100 m?)
I got 7 rounds. The snatches stayed strong throughout but the sprints slowed down a bit! The double unders were tough, but I had a hard time making myself go again right away after I missed. I tended to wait a couple seconds and catch my breath first. Some version of the double under workout could be a good road WOD! I'm going to have to bring my jump rope with me when I'm traveling for work next week. It will be 6 days on the road, so I'll need to get creative. Let me know if you have a favorite travel workout!
- Making Mondays and your week more productive from Unclutterer
- Intricately carved rubber tire via Craftzine
- If you don't want your car stolen, make it pink from Freaknomics
- Yummy looking salade nicoise from Carole Knits (I'd just skip the potatoes). Composed salads are fun and feel so French. Plus I like the leafy plates!