Friday, July 2, 2010

Ladies' Night Out

FCF Ladies' Night Out

We had a great time, such a fun group of women. CrossFit brings you in contact with some of the most remarkable people. We're a diverse group - business people, therapists, moms, scientists, a firefighter - and we're all from different backgrounds. But we have the important stuff in common - a strong work ethic, an open mind, and an appetite for challenge. Our interactions are a vibrant combination of competitiveness, respect, and support. I'm so lucky to be a part of this group.

No workout today, going climbing this afternoon instead. Not sure what I'll be doing over the long weekend, maybe a nice long hike. The weather should be good.

Have a fun three-day weekend, everyone.

Friday Links

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a nice looking group of gals. I'm glad you had a good time.

Bluescaptain Joe said...

A shout-out here: you were 100% right about paleo, Amy. I'm wearing shorts that fit a little bit looser than they did the last time I wore them, three weeks ago. I don't know if I'm looking thinner or better, but I'm definitely feeling better every day. Thanks for bringing this into my life. Also, are cigars paleo-friendly? ;)