Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Strength Day 7

Kelp on the beach.

Summer Strength Day 7

1. Clean and jerk 2-2-2-2-2
85-85-90-95-95

2. Front squat 4x2 at 115#

So far we haven't done any snatch balances or overhead squats. I wonder if either of those are coming up. Going to have to miss Thursday evening, so I'll do the WOD instead. I was hoping to make all the strength classes, but I guess 11/12 is still pretty good. I'm still really enjoying the program, and I think I'm seeing some progress. This was the most weight I've front squatted in a long time, and the clean and jerks felt very good at 95#.

Links

2 comments:

Jane said...

Those alligators are awesome. Are you going to make one, or several?

Amy said...

I don't know if they run in packs of six, or if there are more preparing to come out of the sewer...