Thursday, June 3, 2010

Running, stick jumps, and snatches

A weightlifting bunny from Disapproving Rabbits. Gotta get my bunnies into the gym. They'd be great at stick jumps! Probably not so good at snatches, but I empathize with that. (Although, you know the story of tortoise and the hare? Yeah, they'd be napping partway through the workout. You should note that this bunny is lying down.)

Today's WOD:

3 rounds for time of:

Run 400 meters
30 stick jumps
3 snatches 65 #

My time: 12:36. Not too bad for a WOD with running. The stick jumps went better than last week - had the stick a little higher and strung more together. When I focused on landing lightly and not losing my balance I could get 3 or 4 in a row. I like them a lot better than box jumps.

Vitamins A, D, and K: Who Cares? from Robb Wolf

No comments: