Another friend is having a baby (any day now), so I knitted some more tiny shoes. Pink ones! I love using self-striping yarn for these so that they can match without being identical. I've had such positive reviews of this style from new parents (they actually stay on!) that I'll stick with this pattern as my default baby gift.
I won't do my workout until this evening, so instead you get links! Google Reader got lots of my attention on vacation, and here are some of my favorite posts.
- Packing tape cobweb sculpture via Craftzine (see photo above)
- Outdoor art fun from Angry Chicken
- New dress a day
- What's in your cooler? from Whole Nine
- Streamlining your morning routines from Unclutterer
- Anatomy of a sewing machine via Whip Up