Friday, May 21, 2010

Ready for the weekend

Today's WOD:

3 rounds for time of:

Run 400
10 burpees
15 box jumps 16"
20 wall balls 10# 10' target

My time: 16:10. I tried to "bounce" on the box jumps, but had trouble stringing them together despite using the shorter box. Just not getting my leg muscles to fire again on landing. But it was a good workout, very sweaty. Tomorrow - rest! And getting the house clean, and knitting a ton - hope to finish my Icarus shawl. I'm still loving it.

So glad it's Friday. This was a rough week, very busy at work plus some rough emotional stuff re. training, so I'm more ready than ever for the weekend. Got some fun stuff with friends lined up, and I'm ready to relax and enjoy myself! Everyone have a wonderful weekend and get some sunshine.

Links for the weekend
Texture! Deep garter borders!

No comments: