145-155-165-175-185 (did try one at 195 but couldn't get it)
Happy with 2 reps at 5# under my 1-rep max. I could have maybe gotten 195 today, but I didn't want to tweak my back so I didn't push it.
21-15-9 reps for time of:
OHS 55# (75# Rxd)
Box jumps 20" (24" Rxd)
My time: 6:59. "Don't put down the bar, Amy." Yeah, I need to hear that every time or I WILL put down the bar. Good sprint though, I felt awful afterwards. Box jumps were awkward, I felt like I was landing really hard. "Bounce, Amy!" I want to! I'm trying! But I thud every time...gah, why must I be such an oaf?
- End the War on Fat from Slate
- Calcium and the Paleo Diet from Loren Cordain's page
- Bacon wrapped almond stuffed dates from CrossFit Santa Cruz Central
- The Onion makes fun of Freakonomics
- Stoplight lens bird feeder via Craftzine: