Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WOD: OHS and box jumps

Today's WOD:

Deadlift 2-2-2-2-2

145-155-165-175-185 (did try one at 195 but couldn't get it)

Happy with 2 reps at 5# under my 1-rep max. I could have maybe gotten 195 today, but I didn't want to tweak my back so I didn't push it.

then

21-15-9 reps for time of:

OHS 55# (75# Rxd)
Box jumps 20" (24" Rxd)

My time: 6:59. "Don't put down the bar, Amy." Yeah, I need to hear that every time or I WILL put down the bar. Good sprint though, I felt awful afterwards. Box jumps were awkward, I felt like I was landing really hard. "Bounce, Amy!" I want to! I'm trying! But I thud every time...gah, why must I be such an oaf?

Links

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are You Having Trouble STICKING with your Paleo Diet?

Want to munch on some delicious recipes TONIGHT?

Download your awesome Paleohacks Cookbook.