Thursday, April 1, 2010

WOD: Muscle-ups, HSPU, and sprints

--PSA: A Few Words about Easter and Baby Bunnies--

Today's WOD:


AMRAP in 12:00 of:

2 Muscle-ups (substitute 6 C2B pull-ups)
4 HSPU
Sprint 150 meters

I got 5 rounds. The C2B were tough, trying to string more of them together, at least at the beginning of the workout before I got tired. I also took in Tim's pep talk today and tried to think about breathing and relaxing and moving efficiently during the workout. I think it made me move faster, and it certainly kept me from getting as frustrated as I usually do. It can feel like you're shouting into the dark sometimes when you write a blog. I take so much from the blogs I read, and especially Tim's - if he takes the time to write it, I take the time to think it over.

On to a few days rest, and I need it! Hopefully next week I'll finally get back to some Oly lifting classes. So much to work on!

Links

Think-y:
Funny:
Pretty:

No comments: