Thursday, April 29, 2010

I need a rest day (or three)

And keep hitting Snooze until I tell you to stop!
Duster and Cola from Disapproving Rabbits.
Little bunnies, I know how you feel.

Today's WOD:


Squat clean and jerk 1-1-1-1-1

75-85-95-100-fell apart at 105

then 12-9-6 reps @ 66% of Max front squat (85#)

That sucked. I should be able to get 105 no problem, and I was hoping for 110 or 115. I think I'm fatigued from going so hard yesterday and just feeling crappy from not sleeping much this week. Taking the next three days to rest. Blah.

But on a more positive note, tomorrow starts the North Central Regional CrossFit Games! Go Team Flatirons: Tim, Rosanne, Lucinda, Sid, Karen, Paleo Steve, and Greg!!!

Links

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Please post comments re regional. What are you seeing? How are they doing. I have been trying to follow the results online but they don't look to have changed since yesterday. Where are we at?

Amy said...

No updates to give yet - the affiliate cup competition continues tomorrow. But I'm going - I'll text or email you with updates tomorrow!

Katherine said...

Thanks, Amy!!! Have fun tomorrow. Wish I could be there too! ps...great work on your workouts. Keep fighting for it. :)