Friday, March 26, 2010

WOD: Clean and jerk mixed with Cindy

Today's WOD:

For time:

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 reps of

Clean and jerk 85# (155/100 Rx'd)

do 1 round of Cindy:

5 pull-ups
10 push ups
15 air squats

after each set.

My time: 36:59. That went even worse than I thought it would. I completely lost my form on the jerks about halfway through. Did get it back though. A slog for sure. This is what I felt like after:
Dirk passed out

It's nice when bunnies can illustrate how you feel.

Some more photos from Sectionals. Got the ones off the camera and Mike took a lot of me, so yes, I'm a bit overrepresented here. But it's my blog, so I can do that.

Warming up (tearing some s*&$ up with a PVC pipe...)

Getting instructions from my judge

Box jumps

Trying not to put more holes in the floor.

My favorite photo of the weekend - the guys telling me I won my heat! You can't hide the joy. I was so relieved and happy to be finished.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That last picture is just so great. I love it!

Pili said...

DUDE! You're on the Main Site!!!!