Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Time to rest!

Bunnies caught snuggling. So cute when they snuggle!

Did some work on snatches this morning, worked up to a couple reps at 75# then a little more technique with very light weight (55#). Went climbing after lunch, and now I'm officially RESTING until Saturday. I maybe should have skipped the climbing because it tired me out despite trying to take it easy, but two days of loafing is so unusual for me, I think I'll be feeling energetic, if not antsy, by Saturday. I think I'll take Friday off work so I can rest my mind too!

Here are some links. Enjoy!
  • Book copying from Angry Chicken (This kid is so creative! I wish I'd thought of doing this as a kid. And I love how she adds a sibling to the story!)

2 comments:

Bluescaptain Joe said...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/03/17/MNGI1CGM1H.DTL

Promise me you won't start throwing pepper-laced coconut pancakes at people who eat wheat? :)

Amy said...

No, the wheat does enough damage, I don't need to add to it.

Did you see my post the other day referring to this incident? She's a really sweet person, wrote me back and everything. It's terrible that someone would do that to her. I should get you a copy of her book, it's well worth reading.